2020 was a terrible year for the travel and tourism industry. We are looking for agile professionals who are able to see the current COVID-19 pandemic as an opportunity and are ready to take advantage of the situation.
Solving the world’s travel and transportation companies’ challenges requires agility, dedication, and strong data analytics capabilities. Working for Yield Tactics is all about going beyond concepts to design solutions and implement meaningful actions that drive revenue. We are unlocking the potential of our clients using proven consultancy methods that work for companies with a yield-based business model approach. What’s great working for Yield Tactics is the quality of missions for which, as a Senior Consultant, you can propose and follow the execution of recommendations that truly benefit travel companies.
What you need to know before applying as a consultant
- Yield Tactics does not provide regular jobs but short contract employment on a company-to-company billing and contract of service basis
- Yield Tactics provides training to proprietary frameworks, service execution management and administrative support during contract execution
- When selected to be a Yield Tactics Senior Consultant, you are assigned to one continental branch (Singapore, Toulouse or Toronto), although you may have your residence anywhere in the world
- Yield Tactics Senior Consultants must be free of contractual employment exclusivity engagements, although Yield Tactics do not require exclusivity; however non-concurrence clauses may apply
- We strongly recommend that you do not consider Yield Tactics as your only source of income, or that you manage your personal finances by relying on predictive revenue from Yield Tactics
The benefits of working for Yield Tactics
- Great consultancy contracts
- Strong commercial presence of Yield Tactics and Airline Tactics with an industry-recognized Magazine distributed to worldwide travel companies’ leaders, powerful Internet Search Engine Optimization
- Innovative consultancy frameworks and templates
- Full remote and home office working
- Full transparency on final client’s contract and fair commission model remunerating Senior Consultants the highest fee possible
- Great lifestyle: work hard & play hard (intense engagement for short periods, free time the rest of the year)
- Legal tax optimization model available
Requirements for Yield Tactics Senior Consultants
- Minimum 10 years experience working in the travel industry with senior management sales or revenue management roles
- International working experience with several travel companies, countries, and continents
- Headquarters experience in large and medium-size travel companies
- Strong expertise in one travel speciality (e.g. airlines, rail, cruise, hospitality, car rental, theme parks, MICE, tech) + Strong digital awareness (IT project management experience) + High data analytics capabilities (Excel, SQL) + Strong communication skills (public speaking + PowerPoint presentations)
- Full professional English proficiency (+ another largely spoken language such as German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic).
- Passport holder allowing travel to 120+ countries with visa upon arrival
- Country of residence must not be at risk of US, EU or China economic sanctions or bank transfer restrictions
How to apply
- Send your application to any of our virtual continental points of contact.
- Check out our open positions below:
NO CURRENT POSITION
This browser does not support the video element.